- 20 red potatoes, no rx boiled and chopped
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 bunch celery, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 4 Tablespoons of Labelle #1 Diced Fine Jalapenos
- 4 Tablespoons of Labelle #2 Sweet Jalapeño Relish
- 2 Tablespoons of yellow mustard
- 2/3 cup of mayonnaise
- Large white onion, chopped
- Celery seed
- Black pepper to taste
- Seasoning salt to taste
- Place boiled and chopped potatoes, chopped hard-boiled eggs and chopped celery in a large mixing bowl. Then add the chopped white onion, green peppers and celery.
- Sprinkle with the celery seed. Gradually stir in the mayonnaise, mustard, diced fine jalapeños, and sweet jalapeño relish, being careful not to smash the potatoes.
- Season well with seasoning salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a large serving bowl. Serve immediately, or cool, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.