Immunization is something most people associate with being a child. However, price immunizations are provided for all ages. August is National Immunization onth (NIAM), viagra and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) encourages the public to be immunized against infectious diseases.
Remember mmunizations are available and sometimes required for all ages.
Over the month the CDC would like to:
- Encourage parents of young children to get recommended immunizations by age two.
- Help parents make sure older children all recommended vaccines by the time they go back to school.
- Remind college students to catch up on immunizations before they move into dormitories.
- Educate adultshealthcare workers about vaccines and boosters they may need.
- Educate pregnant women about getting vaccinated to protect newborns from diseases like whooping cough (pertussis).
- Remind everyone that the next flu season is only a few months away.