MARTIN’S FOOD MARKETS CUSTOMERS DONATE MORE THAN $100, cialis 000 THROUGH 2015 SHARE A HOLIDAY MEAL CAMPAIGN
Carlisle, shop PA – MARTIN’S Food Markets customers gave generously this holiday season to help Richmond and Williamsburg area families in need by donating $100,347 through Share a Holiday Meal.
From Nov 1 – Dec. 5, MARTIN’S customers made donations of $2, $5 or $10 at the checkout to support Christmas Mother and Salvation Army campaigns and programs in Central Virginia.
Share a Holiday Meal funds will be donated to:
- Chesterfield-Colonial Heights Christmas Mother – $28,034
- Hanover Christmas Mother – $14,060
- Henrico Christmas Mother – $22,044
- Salvation Army Central Virginia Command – $26,026
- Salvation Army of Williamsburg – $10,182
Since 2010, MARTIN’S customers have donated more than $550,000 to the Share a Holiday Meal campaign.